Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: BCS and AP polls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    BCS and AP polls

    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/polls

    Its bad how Kentucky beats LSU and still lsu is ranked higher
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  2. #2
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BCS and AP polls

    Stanford beat USC should they be ranked higher? LSU is still the best team in the nation and will win the NC.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BCS and AP polls

    Stanford sucks. How many wins do they have all year? Kentucky is a good team that has been ranked. There is a difference
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #4
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BCS and AP polls

    I somewhat see your point. LSU was #1 and KY was #17, would just be hard to see LSU fall that far and KY jump that much. UK just needs to worry about the well rested, pissed off Gators. As bad as I hate to say it, I just dont see KY winning this game. I'm a Gator Hater, but I honestly think they will throttle KY. Hope I'm wrong.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BCS and AP polls

    AU beat Florida when they were #3...and weren't even ranked the next week...I say UF and UT beat UK this year.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member buck73's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BCS and AP polls

    florida might beat kentucky....tenn won't
    Macho Man
    [img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]

    2007 ACC Champions!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BCS and AP polls

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buck73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">florida might beat kentucky....tenn won't </div></div>
    I'll have to say there due. Hell its been 23 years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •